Banner Ad 1

submarine reseach quarterly

Have an idea for the web site?

Postby boatbuilder1 » Tue Jun 01, 2004 11:21 pm

I would like it if we could all share our research and or stories about submarines we have built
namely some one pics a topic say german u boats and we discuss that for one quater or even just a month
then move to the next subject I think this would be a great way to share info we have that others dont have or knkow how to obtain now I am not saying giving away the holy grail it took someone years or a heck of a lot of $$ to get just merely a sharing of ideas and technical info

well there it is

ca
charlie

Time is a fleeting idea of man's invention.
its all relative
boatbuilder1

Postby Mkeatingss » Thu Jun 03, 2004 2:51 pm

Now that sounds like a great idea. By keeping it open, and active, for a month, or better, everyone would have time to do the research, to address the question. Without the subject becomming dated in a couple of days.
Mike
I don't suffer from ulcers, I'm a carrier.
Mkeatingss

Postby Wadester13 » Thu Jun 03, 2004 8:23 pm

That sounds like a good Idea! Until something like what you are talking about becomes effective I would be more than happy to include these items in the SCR. You can email me at editor@subcommittee.com

Past issues have had many good tips and stories and they will continue to have great information in the future. Issue #57 has an excellent article on building the Thor Permit. (20 Pages!!!) Very good.
Wadester13

Postby boatbuilder1 » Fri Jun 04, 2004 3:02 pm

thanks I would like to see this happen
anyone can pick a topic but it would be a bit difficult to chose the topic when all are picking there own interests
maybe one idea is to take ideas for topics and post a list then we can take a poll and vote each month on a new topic
as I stated in the original message I am not asking people to give away their holy grails that they have spent tons of money and time researching but just toss ideas around and point poeple in the right direction I for on have no problem sharing material except the stuff I was asked not to share from hidden sources

lets get this thing going asap what do you thing guys and dolls
charlie

Time is a fleeting idea of man's invention.
its all relative
boatbuilder1

Return to Request a Feature