Banner Ad 1

Map and address to the Carmel Reflecting Pond - Posted here

Midwest US Local Chapter - Illinois, Iowa, Indiana, Kentucky, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Ohio, and Wisconsin.

Postby TMSmalley » Thu May 20, 2004 10:55 pm

SubRon6 June Fun Run information -

Here is the local map to the SubRon6 fun run location - the City of Carmel Indiana reflecting pond. If you want to do a MapQuest on it Mapquest.com the street address is 675 Beacon Street, Carmel Indiana, 46032. We will probably meet Friday (June 4) afternoon at the Comfort Suites 15131 Thatcher Lane Carmel Indiana 46033 and run over to the pond around 5 PM. Run for a little while then head over for margaritas and dinner at Don Pablo's.

NOTE - we are VERY loose on the time frame so if you don't see us in the lobby of the hotel, just figure we headed over to the pond a little early.

Saturday - we go over to the pond around 9:30-10 AM.

Again (pay attention now people :D ) we are very loose on time so don't get your undies in a bunch if we aren't there at the stroke of 9:30. Just hang around, run subs, chase women around the pond or whatever.

If it rains - it rains. If its not too bad, we'll run anyway. A lot of us drive too many miles to let a little heavy dew scare us off. Bring your own stuff: raincoat, plastic bag for transmitter, your own table, sedan chair, etc.

Edited By TMSmalley on 1085108318
Tim Smalley
TMSmalley
SubCommittee Member

Postby Wadester13 » Mon Jun 07, 2004 10:44 pm

Boy I wish I would have seen this before I left lol. I had a great time. Can't wait for the next one. Hopefully I will have my sub in the water.
Wadester13

Return to SubRon6