Banner Ad 1

My apology - That stupid topic

Place for general submarine conversation

Postby Silent Hunter » Fri Mar 21, 2003 3:43 pm

My sincerest apologies I wish to direct to both Theirry C and to AntoineL and anyone else I may have offended. I know better. Just used some very bad judgement. From now on it's sub stuff only. Thanks for reading this post, and I hope were all still friends :)
Richard Frisch
Subcommittee member #2348
Silent Hunter

Postby ameyer » Fri Mar 21, 2003 7:47 pm

Mr. Richard Frisch

It is not a comfortable position to make a posting as you have. This has been my experience to know. The real judgment of your actions dwells within you.

In addition to your posting, the use of your full name is noted, and appreciated.

Independent of the subject of any posting, I would encourage all SubCommittee members to use their real name in these communications. It strengthens the purpose of our organization, and outsiders no longer have access for mendacious reports.

Andrew, our web master, has provided 76,800 characters to respond to your message. At 498, I need no more.

Best Art Meyer
ameyer

Postby Corsaire » Sat Mar 22, 2003 12:00 am

There is nothing wrong with the topic, there's just no need to get personal, that's all. Like Art said: "The real judgment of your actions dwells within you."
Let's try to keep it objective, takes discipline and a little courage but hey!
Corsaire
Boarding party.....AWAY!!!!!
:;):
"Übung macht den Meister"
Corsaire

Postby Pat Davis » Sat Mar 22, 2003 1:00 pm

I think people really need to get a grip, and remain focused on their purpose here.

However offending the thread may have been to me, I'm not going to help fuel the fire over a topic that does not concern my purpose here. Other members should do the same.

Remember... mud slinging involves more that one person. The more people that stoop to participating.. the dirtier it will get. Some people get emotionaly caught up, and that happens. But when you respond to a post, you need to realise you are helping the origional poster degrade the level of the board.

What would happen if no-one responded to heated posts?

Hmmm... food for thought.

Pat Davis

Edited By Pat Davis on 1048358427
So let me get this straight, Your Honda has 1.6 liters, whereas my bottle of Mountain Dew has 2?
Pat Davis

Return to General