I'm not planning on doing anything with the kit but I thought I'd let you know about Carmel. A message was sent out from Chris with a May 8th date and he also advised anyone planning on staying to get their rooms right away because of all of the activity there during the month of May. Then Tim Smalley brought up the fact that May 8th is indeed Mothers day. That's all that I know. I assumed the date was firmed up but now I'm not sure if it's a good idea to try to run on that date and understandably so. I plan on attending and already have reservations but I can always cancel it. I'm wondering if a June date wouldn't be better. What's everyone think?
Hi guys - We are waiting for Chris Campbell from the Admirals to get back to us with an A-OK for the date - probably June 5. He's been on vacation out of town but should be back today (Mon). As soon as we hear from him, we will post the info. Tim