Banner Ad 1

Deboer 58 inch Seaview with custom OTW WTC

Have any sub 'stuff' to sell or trade?

Deboer 58 inch Seaview with custom OTW WTC

Postby SteveNeill » Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:14 pm

Guys 4 years ago a client asked me to build this boat. It was featured in SC magazine. To date he still has not picked the boat up and now wants to sell it. The kits are over 1100.00 and the OTW cylinder Bob made was about 1750 as I recall. Then there's my labor to build the boat. Plus I have to get the batteries back up to speed, check it over, pack it and get it shipped.

Or you can take it as is. The tail lights need to be replaced and it may need new bats but that's about it. It comes with radio and everything installed you just need to get her running should take about a day.

He is asking 5 grand for everything which is a steal in my book. Or best offer.

I build lots of models of all kinds for the studios and collectors and need to get this out of my studio and to someone that will give her some use. If you haven't been to my Blog and FB page check out all the stuff we do besides subs these days. http://www.steveneill.wordpress.com http://www.sneillfx.com http://www.steveneillsgarage.com

Here's an old video of the Seaview and how it is set up and operates from install the WTC to running and after run. Not HD but You'll get the idea.

Thanks for looking guys!

steve
SteveNeill
SubCommittee Member

Re: Deboer 58 inch Seaview with custom OTW WTC

Postby SteveNeill » Sun Nov 17, 2013 1:58 pm

OK make me you best offer. I will also sell the Cylinder separately for a best offer.

Syeve
SteveNeill
SubCommittee Member

Postby roedj » Sun Nov 17, 2013 8:44 pm

Steve,

What are the lengths of the individual sections of the OTW dive module? Engine room. ballast tank, and pump section?

I assume all of Bob's regular components are included in all of the individual sections - please confirm. What, if anything, have you added to the dive module?

Dan
"By doing just a little every day you can gradually let the task completely overcome you." - Wil Baden
roedj
SubCommittee Member

Postby SteveNeill » Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:20 pm

Will do but the WTC is at my studio so I'll do that tomorrow. Everything is the same in the cylinder as all of Bob's other units with the exception of the diameter which is 3.5 inches as I recall so it's thinner than his standard cylinders to fit this Deboer hull.

I'll get back to you tomorrow.

Steve
SteveNeill
SubCommittee Member

Postby roedj » Mon Nov 18, 2013 5:43 pm

SteveNeill wrote:Will do but the WTC is at my studio so I'll do that tomorrow. Everything is the same in the cylinder as all of Bob's other units with the exception of the diameter which is 3.5 inches as I recall so it's thinner than his standard cylinders to fit this Deboer hull.

I'll get back to you tomorrow.

Steve

Steve,

Thanks for your reply but there's no need to get back to me if, as you say, the DIA of the OTW WTC is 3.5" and not Bob's standard size. I was only interested in the standard OTW product to mix-and-match with my other OTW WTCs.

Dan
"By doing just a little every day you can gradually let the task completely overcome you." - Wil Baden
roedj
SubCommittee Member

Postby SteveNeill » Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:05 pm

Dan thanks for letting me know. This cylinder was made up special for the Seaview by Bob and it's for twin screws.

Steve
SteveNeill
SubCommittee Member

Postby SteveNeill » Wed Jan 08, 2014 2:53 pm

The owner wants to sell the model as is and not sell the WTC separately. He has just told me he will except any reasonable offer.

Let me know guys. She runs well I'd buy it myself but three big boats is enough and where I am now there is no one running boats as it is.

Steve
SteveNeill
SubCommittee Member

Return to SubSwap