Nicely done. If you build Silversides then between you, Tom, and I we'd have three out of four Mare Island boats built together.
Speaking of Mare Island boats, I received an MI/Portsmouth bow buoyancy tank flood hole template for Christmas from AMP. While most all Gatos had the same prominent row of flood holes, different yards had different arrangements of secondary holes and openings around them. The kit's EB holes are all wrong for Wahoo (and Trigger, Silversides, and Whale) so I used the template to make the changes.
The parts are .25mm thick styrene and are suggested as parts to be applied directly to the hull. Didn't sound like a good move to me so I taped it to the hull and used it as a guide for drilling and scribing the new openings. Note: I closed off the small holes in the kit with baking soda and CA prior to starting.
For the larger holes I drilled out each end then cut and filed out the opening using the scribed lines as a guide. It also helped to thin out the plastic from behind. I'm pleased with the results. A little clean up around the edges and it should look sharp -- and accurate to the boat.