What I did was make up a bulkhead master and mold so I only had to fit it too the hull once.
Then I attached the bulkheads too the starboard side only of the front and rear sections.
I added some brass indexing tabs on the top and bottom seam as well.
Then the port side is screwed to the bulkheads with small 2/56 flat head screws in countersunk holes.
I added a few more screws to the keel and under the sail.
The hull halfs are surprisingly riged when assembled.
Then I assemble the front and rear sections with one screw on the top and one on the bottom.
They are held riged by two 1/2" Lexan tubes running between the front and rear bulkheads.
Everything comes apart leaving only the four hull parts with the 5 bulkheads attached to the one side.
I can have the boat stripped down to a pile of parts in under 4 minutes.
I only really have to split the front and rear half's to charge the battery though.
I can turn the RC on and off through one of the ballast tank vents.
The sail is held on by a a big threaded standoff that actually is the mount for the scope too.
My safety rope and stanions hold down the deck sections.
It's nothing real fancy like your build but it works.