Banner Ad 1

August SR 4 Meeting

New England US Local Chapter

August SR 4 Meeting

Postby wlambing » Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:35 pm

All,
Our gathering this month will be at Tony's submarine repair facility and house of mirth at 1030, Saturday, 20 April, 2013. I found some really puffy groundhogs and a couple of well-mashed buzzards near work. Good chow for sure!!!

B^)
"If you ignore the problem long enough, it will go away. Even flooding stops eventually!"
wlambing
SubCommittee Member

Re: August SR 4 Meeting

Postby SubICman » Thu May 02, 2013 7:53 am

Damn leave you guys for a couple of months and the damn COB can't even get the POD right. AUGUST? last I looked its April now May. Anyway Miss younz guys and hopefully be back in town sooner than later this summer, Final authorization for my transfer to the fleet reserve came in the other day WOOOHOOO!!!!!!

Tim
When surfaced, the bridge access hatch can be optionally open or shut, however, when submerged it is required to be shut. (Really a no s***t precaution from a procedure in use in the sub fleet today.)
SC #3116
SubICman
SubCommittee Member

Postby wlambing » Thu May 02, 2013 4:50 pm

Tim,

a) The POD belongs to the XO and the YNs.

b) You are the only one that noticed!

c) Wait 'til you see what I can mess up for May!!!!!!!!!

d) It'll be good to have you back!!!!!!! I'll keep a spot on the beach open for you!

e) Good that you got your date. They won't tell you in the seminars, but, plan on spending way more for health care, and you'll have to open a good 401K, or the Feds will take all your money in taxes!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So much for..."a grateful Nation...."

B^)
"If you ignore the problem long enough, it will go away. Even flooding stops eventually!"
wlambing
SubCommittee Member

Postby SubICman » Fri May 03, 2013 9:07 am

Bill,

Glad to see that my cognetive powers are still here, The COB reviews the POD after the YN's and before the XO signs..........I can't wait to see what you screw up this month....Thanks for the heads up on the other stuff.

Tim
When surfaced, the bridge access hatch can be optionally open or shut, however, when submerged it is required to be shut. (Really a no s***t precaution from a procedure in use in the sub fleet today.)
SC #3116
SubICman
SubCommittee Member

Return to SubRon4