Banner Ad 1

Rates at Hilton Garden Inn for Sub Regatta 2013

Know of an upcoming modeling event?

Rates at Hilton Garden Inn for Sub Regatta 2013

Postby roedj » Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:24 am

FYI,

I just booked a room for the Sub Regatta at the Hilton Garden Inn and was charged $129 + tax per night. The web site says rates from $99 per night. I'm trying to get to the bottom of this but probably won't get an answer until Monday, April 15th. I'll let y'all know what I find out.

Has anyone else had this problem? Solution?

Dan
"By doing just a little every day you can gradually let the task completely overcome you." - Wil Baden
roedj
SubCommittee Member

Re: Rates at Hilton Garden Inn for Sub Regatta 2013

Postby roedj » Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:05 am

Here's what happened. When I attend the Regatta I always stay an extra night, i.e., Sunday night and drive home on Monday. Because I reserved that stay on Sunday night, the reservation system threw me out of the contracted block of rooms and I was charged $129+tax per night even with my discount (senior, AAA, AARP).

Solution: If you plan to stay Sunday night, call the hotel, ask to speak to the Sales Manager, name is Charise (not sure of spelling) and she will manually go into the system and adjust the rate to the $99+tax per night. Nice people, nice customer service.

Problem solved,

Dan
"By doing just a little every day you can gradually let the task completely overcome you." - Wil Baden
roedj
SubCommittee Member

Return to Upcoming Events and SubRegattas