You can see where it needs to bend.
These rabbit slots will make the panel thin enough in the exact spots I need it to bend.
Here you can see how it turned out. Nearly perfect.
You can also see ins these photos that I cut up cardboard for a template for the vertical parting board for the first part of the mold.
Then I cut the panel for the vertical parting board.
I backed up the vertical board with pieces I used on my Ohio mold, so I didn't have to cut new supports.
Next step: start to lay up the gel coat for the mold.
I found that, what I call google eyes, from a craft store work very well as mold keys. The plastic they are made of Harley needs any wax or release agent to keep from sticking to the resin. And they stick down really easy with a touch of super glue.
Here you can see the lay down of the gel coat I colored gray so I can see the white gel coat that goes in for a pull casting. You can see the little bumps from the keys all the way around too.