Banner Ad 1

December Fun Run THIS SUNDAY, Dec 9

Eastern US Coast Local Chapter - Lower New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Maryland, D.C., Virginia.

December Fun Run THIS SUNDAY, Dec 9

Postby subdude » Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:57 pm

Hi Guys! Yep, it's that time of the month again. Time to charge the batteries and get your hulls wet.

The usual format, run boats from 1000 until 1300, then lunch and general BS following. It's always a great time with good people, so come on out. Besides, where else in the winter are you gonna be able to run boats while warm and dry? Access couldn't be easier, and the water's great.

It's been a while since I'v eincluded directions and the address, so here goes:

Location is the YMCA, 100 Constitution Ave, Shrewsbury, PA 17361.

From the North:
I-83 to PA exit 4. Turn right at the bottom of the exit ramp. Go to the third traffic light and turn left (south) on Susquehanna Trail. Go about a mile, and turn right at the first traffic light. ( Constitution Ave ) The YMCA is about 200 yards on the left, just past the post office (same driveway)

From the South:
I-83 to Maryland Exit 36. Turn right at the end of the exit ramp. Go 1/4 mile and turn right (north) on Susquehanna Trail. Go thru the town of Maryland Line, and the traffic light. You'll then enter PA, Go about 2 miles, turn left at the first light ( Constitution Ave ). The YMCA is about 200 yards on the left, just past the post office (same driveway)

When you come down the drive to the Y parking lot, the first building you pass on the right is the pool. The first door you see is the access we'll be using. Parking is right across the drive from the door. For anyone so inclined, the GPS coordinates of the doorway are 39.45.161N, 076.40.806W

Hope to see you Sunday!!
Underwater, the ONLY way to fly!

SubCommittee member #0069 (since the dawn of time)
subdude
SubCommittee Member

Return to SubComEast