Banner Ad 1

Robbe Seawolf V2 Submarine replacement part

R/C Submarine modelers

Robbe Seawolf V2 Submarine replacement part

Postby backbayboy1 » Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:15 am

Hi Folks,
Newbie here. I'm new to subs but have plenty of FE boats,
Does anyone have the part's list for the Seawolf II. I bought mine already to run from a buddy who's built 4 different subs but has gone home to Asia. I don't think he held on to it any way. I really just need the part # for Central pressure vessel screw connection. I contacted a dealer and was told ha can't help me without the part #. THe Robbe site did not return and results under the sub search and was told they no longer sell their subs. Seems excessive to purchase a new kit to purchase a new kit just to get the part and have the parts list although for a first sub it ran like a dream
Thanks so much,
Daniel
backbayboy1

Re: Robbe Seawolf V2 Submarine replacement part

Postby Sub culture » Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:14 pm

It's just a threaded rod. You can make up something equivalent with items from a hardware store for a fraction of the cost. Worth beefing it up with a brass plate soldered to the rod and bolted through the tech rack, as the standard arrangement was a known failure point on these models.
'Why are you staring at an empty pond?'

Want to dive your boat in crystal clear water? Then you had better Dive-in- http://www.diveintomodelsubmarines.co.uk
Sub culture
SubCommittee Member

Re: Robbe Seawolf V2 Submarine replacement part

Postby backbayboy1 » Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:28 am

Thanks Sub, will try and see what I can find to make it work, for a first boat I was really liking it.
Daniel
backbayboy1

Return to R/C Modeler