Banner Ad 1

hey guys, rejoining the SC ?

Midwest US Local Chapter - Illinois, Iowa, Indiana, Kentucky, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Ohio, and Wisconsin.

hey guys, rejoining the SC ?

Postby Jeffrey J » Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:40 pm

hey guys,
I have really been wanting to get back into the hobby and become and active member again. Its been a few years since I have been a member and would like to meet up with everyone again. Anyone know off hand who the member ship chairman is so I can get started back in the SC? Thanks in advance. Jeff Jones
one things for sure, they won't be expecting us......... S/C#258
Jeffrey J

Re: hey guys, rejoining the SC ?

Postby JWLaRue » Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:48 pm

Hi Jeff,

Excellent to see that you are getting back into the r/c sub hobby!

The current membership chairman is Don Osler. Might I suggest that you take a look at this forum entry about joining the SC? We've made it very simple (and inexpensive!) to (re-)join:

http://s181686668.onlinehome.us/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=71&t=11046

-any questions, please let me know,

Jeff
Rohr 1.....Los!
JWLaRue
SubCommittee Member

Postby Thor » Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:52 pm

Jeff LaRue,

You beat me to it! I couldn't pound the keys fast enough to answer Jeff.

Jeff Jones! You don't know how happy this makes me! Your boats figure prominently in the next issue in the Engineering deck. I think you will be pleased! Your presence has been missed. Many of the historic members, such as yourself, are finding their way back to the SC. Most Excellent!

We have joined the modern age as Mr. LaRue has detailed above. Just follow the link and you are instantly rejoined and can down load the new, improved, electronic SCR.

Welcome back aboard, my friend!

Best Matt
Thor
SubCommittee Member

Postby Jeffrey J » Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:07 am

wow, thanks allot for the fast response! And thanks for the kind words........ yes, I did miss the hobby but wasn't out of it totally just basically inactive. With a 6 year old running around the house she has really taken up allot of spare time. But now I turn it over to my wife and am getting back into the hobby. thanks allot guys, Jeff Jones
one things for sure, they won't be expecting us......... S/C#258
Jeffrey J

Return to SubRon6