I put some work into the stern/anchor light assembly today.
I went and milled and cast the housing which came out very nice.
I had to use the 1/32" End Mill for the mold. The smallest part to date.
The housing is thick enough and being painted black to prevent the light
from shining through it in the dark which is exactly what I was hoping it would do.
This allows the light to only be seen directly from behind.
The light is on in both pictures.
I used the 9V RAM Navigation light kit. It is pretty bright but the camera over exposed it just a tad.
It kind of looks like a Supernova in the picture.
This is also not the final finish paint, just a primer coat.
Time to finish up the tail planes next.