Banner Ad 1

Wanted 3.5" WTC

Have any sub 'stuff' to sell or trade?

Wanted 3.5" WTC

Postby DaveJr » Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:07 pm

Hello,

I am looking for a new or used WTC with or without electronics (I am leaning towards a D&E gas unit but I am open to options/suggestions). This is for a scaleships Akula II build.

Thanks
-Dave
DaveJr
SubCommittee Member

Re: Wanted 3.5" WTC

Postby salmon » Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:41 pm

Dave there is one on sale on ebay search using: WTC Sub-driver R/C Submarine Operation System Unit
If you can cut, drill, saw, hit things and swear a lot, you're well on the way to building a working model sub.
salmon
SubCommittee Member

Postby DaveJr » Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:53 pm

Hey Salmon,

Thanks for the heads up on the eBay wtc I checked it out. After doing a bit more research I am thinking hard about an rcabs system such as a Welch 3.1 r-rcab. I trying to keep my options open as both systems seem very good.

-Dave
DaveJr
SubCommittee Member

Postby salmon » Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:17 am

I personally am going to try one of everything. Mainly because I do not know that there is one more perfect than the other (many variances including type of sub, money, etc.) and second, I want to learn. I agree they are both great systems and each has it's own characteristics. Look forward to seeing your build!
If you can cut, drill, saw, hit things and swear a lot, you're well on the way to building a working model sub.
salmon
SubCommittee Member

Postby peterzak37 » Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:49 pm

Hi, I have for sale new, never used WTC 3,5/2 if interested, mail me peterzak37@gmail.com
peterzak37

Return to SubSwap