Banner Ad 1

New Submarine kits from GRIGOROV resin kits

Static Submarine modelers unite!

New Submarine kits from GRIGOROV resin kits

Postby gp100man » Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:33 am

I have recently been in contact with georgi_grigorov in Bulgaria in reference to new submarine kits. I requested that he make all four of the Israeli classes of submarines in both 1/700 AND 1/350 scale.
1) INS TANIN 1959 EX BRITHIS S-CLASS SUBMARINE
INS RAHAV1959 same as above
2) INS LAVIATHAN 1967 EX BRITHIS T-CLASS SUBMARINE
INS DAKAR same as above
INS DOLPHIN same as above
3) INS GAL 1976 based on German type 206A, but looks just like the type 205 in appearence.
INS RAHAV same as above
INS TANIN same as above
4) INS DOLPHIN CLASS SUBMARINE 1999-present.
As you know, he already has the Israeli Dolphin Class Submarine resin model kits out in both 1/700 and 1/350 scales. I have both of these submarine kits and think they are made quite well. You just have to be patient as if he ships from Bulgaria, it takes about 1 1/2 to 2 months to arrive. It is worth the wait. Of course you might find some in stock with American model
retailers. Georgi was telling me that he could make the submarines that I want --------------IF-------------- he had the drawings.
Now my question to the subcommittee is do you know where I could get drawings for the submarines listed above AND the American WWI/WWII S-class (S-39 or S-44), I told him I need
an American S-class to go with my 1/700 scale IJN KAKO.
Thanks in advance for any assistance.--------------gp100man TZOLLELOT running quiet-cutting deep
gp100man
SubCommittee Member

Re: New Submarine kits from GRIGOROV resin kits

Postby salmon » Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:38 pm

I would be interested in INS DOLPHIN CLASS SUBMARINE 1999-present. Although I would like it in 1/72, but would take the smaller scale as a reference. Are there plans for the INS Dolphin Class?
If you can cut, drill, saw, hit things and swear a lot, you're well on the way to building a working model sub.
salmon
SubCommittee Member

Re: New Submarine kits from GRIGOROV resin kits

Postby Tom Dougherty » Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:08 pm

Could someone please make a decent model in 1/350 of the Russian Golf II class?
I've even got the plans and 3 views.
Tom Dougherty
Researcher for Project Azorian
Project Azorian Documentary: http://www.projectjennifer.at/
Project Azorian Book: http://www.usni.org/store/catalog-fall-2012/project-azorian
Tom Dougherty
SubCommittee Member

Return to Static Modeler