Banner Ad 1

March SR4 Meeting

New England US Local Chapter

March SR4 Meeting

Postby wlambing » Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:45 pm

All,

Our March meeting will be at Tony's home, 1030 AM, 17 MAR 12. Wear your green, as it'll be St. Patrick's Day! We'll do fun sub stuff, get T's dogs all greened up, go have some really festive green roadkill, and then come back and fill his Man Cave with green fumes!!!! A grand time for all us little leprechauns!!!!!!!! :mrgreen:

Take care,

Bill
"If you ignore the problem long enough, it will go away. Even flooding stops eventually!"
wlambing
SubCommittee Member

Re: March SR4 Meeting

Postby Tony G. » Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:56 am

Bill, not much going on out there, I think it might be you and I at the meeting this month.
Hello anyone out there in Sub Ron 4 land. Are you guys all going into retirement or something? Come on men you got nothing to say.
Has anyone done any work? Are you guys breathing?
SCM#2183

For profit, Americans will sell the rope to hang themselves.
Tony G.
SubCommittee Member

Postby Feet Wet » Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:48 am

Communicate??? Is that like talking to the wife? That's why there is a door on the shop!
Building eh? Well let's see, overhaul of the V-4 tug, new OTW pressure hull into Nautilus and trimmed her out, still waiting for the dock to clear for her turn at new paint, continued build of Halford, early Fletcher with cat and OS2U Kingfisher, and I've been busy stroking the Stealth Peanut. All 1/48th.
Now I have to figure how to get them all to Groton. Maybe by train... yeah, that's the ticket!
Jonathan
:twisted:
Feet Wet
SubCommittee Member

Postby Tony G. » Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:42 pm

Oh good someone is out there. Jonathan how are you, staying warm I hope. I am glad to hear your working on some boat and getting them ready for a day on the beach with friends. Dont change my tug around to much I like her the way she is. :D
We have been doing a lot of work groups on our projects this winter.
Hope to see you soon.
SCM#2183

For profit, Americans will sell the rope to hang themselves.
Tony G.
SubCommittee Member

Return to SubRon4