Banner Ad 1

SOLD !Surface vessels /kits for sale

Have any sub 'stuff' to sell or trade?

SOLD !Surface vessels /kits for sale

Postby fgroza » Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:57 pm

Hope I can post these here as I don't want to use evilbay.
For sale; Dumas Prime Time yacht fiberglass kit. This is a original glass kit that dumas had produced. Included are two mabuchi motors from Polks, a set of brass 5 blade props, brass rudders, prop shafts. $450 plus shipping

Dumas glass version of the Mr.Darby. This kit was built by someone and I received it second hand. I completly dismantled the boat as it was a very crude build. I had planned to use the new laser cut offerings from Harbor Models for the deck and other pieces. It has a single screw setup that needs replaced with a twin drive. Basically the hull, an original Dumas fiberglass one-very hard to find, is what you are purchasing. $150 plus shipping

Amsterdam tug that I built. It is brand new, so to speak, as it was built several years ago and never run. This is the plastic hull version. Included are lights, rotating radar,single screw drive with 5 blade brass screw, basic motor sound system, servo, bow thruster,receiver , electronize speed control. This boat weighs around 70 lbs. so pick-up is recommended. $700 OBO

Monaco 100 wood runabout boat. Interior glassed, large 900 size mabuchi brushed motor included. Prop assortment included as is a servo, receiver, esc. Boat has been run very little and looks brand new. Prefer local pickup as boat is around 4 feet long. $400 OBO If you want it shipped , you would pay to have a professional packer box it up and send it insured.

Photos //phone number are available by emailing me at fgroza@msn.com I am located in southeast Ohio.
Last edited by fgroza on Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
fgroza

Re: Surface vessels /kits for sale

Postby fgroza » Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:40 am

All boats are sold.
Frank
fgroza

Return to SubSwap