rtr with a length of 54 inches.
* Almost-Ready-to-Run (ARTR) Model
* GRP hull
* Fine detailing
* Hull and superstructure painted
* Two built-in electric motors
* Controller and rudder system installed
* Simple installation of RC components
* Included in delivery: model, ship stand, small parts
* ARTR (Almost Ready To Run)
* Realistic replica of a Class VII submarine, offically called the Type VII. This was a construction series of German submarines in World War II. It was the most frequently produced class of U-Boat.
* More than 700 units were put into service.
* Characteristic for Typ-VII boots are the external fuel bunkers, the so-called saddle tanks, in the lateral bulges of the hull.
* The Type VI submarines reached the greatest diving depth of all submarines built during WW II.
* Top-class quality model with outstanding detailing.
Forward/reverse with proportional control
Overall length, approx. : 1390 mm
Beam, approx.: 150 mm
All-up weight, approx.: 7500 g
Overall height approx.: 290 mmhttp://www.v-eastonline.com/categories/ ... ubmarines/