Banner Ad 1

January Meeting

New England US Local Chapter

January Meeting

Postby wlambing » Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:10 pm

All,

The New Year opens with our meeting on 21 JAN 12, 1030 AM, at Tony G's Overhaul Facility and flop house. Expect to enjoy some manner of roadkill delight, excellent camraderie, and general good fellowship as we enjoy the dulcid tones of "A Mighty Wind" ( an arguably desired side effect of ingesting copious quantities of road kill! :oops: ). Perhaps we might persuade Walter to serenade us with a tune or two. Remember; That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger!

Take care,

Bill
"If you ignore the problem long enough, it will go away. Even flooding stops eventually!"
wlambing
SubCommittee Member

Re: January Meeting

Postby Tony G. » Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:22 am

Make sure you guys bring your snow shovels with you. I need some help opening up the driveway. In fact I haven't started yet and we are getting another storm tonight. Walter says we will be building a snow man, I think we can make it look like Big Dave when we are done. 8) See you gents in the AM.
SCM#2183

For profit, Americans will sell the rope to hang themselves.
Tony G.
SubCommittee Member

Postby Art Broder » Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:27 am

See you next time. Neither my subs nor I run in snow or ice.
Art
Art Broder
SubCommittee#0060
RCABS- It's easy to control your own bladder!
Art Broder
SubCommittee Member

Postby wlambing » Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:55 am

Stoopit, poopy snow!!!!!!!!!!! I wanted to play with my friends. Now, I'm just gonna sit down in the pit-o'-doom and cut limber holes all day!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:cry:

B^(
"If you ignore the problem long enough, it will go away. Even flooding stops eventually!"
wlambing
SubCommittee Member

Return to SubRon4