Keeping boats afloat is something we are NOT interested in
But you are right, this club ran/runs on a skeleton crew.
We do need people to participate beyond just paying dues.
For others than yourself (I respect your contribution to the SC),
let me suggest a few sorts of jobs we urgently need assistance in :
- editing the next SCRs
- writing articles for it
- running the administration of the membership
- moderating the forum if petty fights break out
- writing building threads and/or tips and tricks
- suggesting new ways of working, activities or other desires (electronics and arduino's anyone ?)
- (and then taking the lead in attaining that goal)
- helping out in organizing events (such as THE event)
- mobilizing, starting and running local chapters
- designing, running, backupping, upgrading and modifying the forum on a technical level
You do not need to be voted in in order to make a contribution to the SC.
Just contribute a bit of your time too.
That said, let me thank the new (and old) exec committee for volunteering their time and effort
for the benefit of the club !