Banner Ad 1

SCR pictures

Place for general submarine conversation

SCR pictures

Postby admiralscommander » Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:03 pm

With the new online SCR we have unlimited room for each issue. With this extra room, I thought it would be great if we used some of that space for us to share pictures of what we are doing. Please send us your pictures of your projects, boat trials, trips, whatever... Just remember to put a short caption with your photos so we'll all know at what we are looking.

Thanks,
Chris Campbell
admiralscommander

Re: SCR pictures

Postby salmon » Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:32 am

Do you want us to post it here or email it to ? ?
If you can cut, drill, saw, hit things and swear a lot, you're well on the way to building a working model sub.
salmon
SubCommittee Member

Postby Sub culture » Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:10 am

I've always thought a 'work in progress' section in the report would be valuable, and have suggested this in he past. A picture or two with a few words about what it is and their plans for the finished piece etc. It could encourage more members to submit something into the report who may be put off by the idea of writing a big article.
'Why are you staring at an empty pond?'

Want to dive your boat in crystal clear water? Then you had better Dive-in- http://www.diveintomodelsubmarines.co.uk
Sub culture
SubCommittee Member

Postby admiralscommander » Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:47 pm

Anyone wanting to submit photos can send them to me or Jeff Larue.
Thanks,
Chris Campbell
admiralscommander

Postby Pirate » Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:06 pm

Sub culture wrote:I've always thought a 'work in progress' section in the report would be valuable, and have suggested this in he past. A picture or two with a few words about what it is and their plans for the finished piece etc. It could encourage more members to submit something into the report who may be put off by the idea of writing a big article.

That's what this Forum is for. So that would be redundant.
HOLD FAST
Pirate
SubCommittee Member

Postby Sub culture » Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:42 am

There was always a sizeable contingent of the membership who didn't participate in this forum. Also not everyone wants to post a build thread, but might be willing to submit a photo or two with a few words about what they're building.
'Why are you staring at an empty pond?'

Want to dive your boat in crystal clear water? Then you had better Dive-in- http://www.diveintomodelsubmarines.co.uk
Sub culture
SubCommittee Member

Return to General