Banner Ad 1

YMCA Healthy Kids Day on Saturday, April 16

Eastern US Coast Local Chapter - Lower New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Maryland, D.C., Virginia.

YMCA Healthy Kids Day on Saturday, April 16

Postby subdude » Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:45 pm

Folks,

I got a call today from Gayle at the YMCA to ask for our help at the YMCA Healthy Kids Day on Saturday, April 16. Many of you have participated in this in the past, and know what a great time it is. This event has many different displays of activities for the kids and their families. It's a wonderful way to get kids involved with healthy activities, and away from vegging in front of the TV or video game.

This year, there are some changes. First, and most importantly, the event will be at the Y in Shrewsbury. That's right, the pool that we run in every month. You all KNOW how easy the access is, and what a great facility it is. It just doesn't get any better that that! Due to the location change, there will be other activities scheduled for the pool throughout the day as well. Gayle has asked that we display run our subs and ships from 10:00 until 11:00 am. Plan to be there early to set up, so no actual run time is wasted.

I'm counting on the group to put on a great show for the kids, it's the future of the hobby. Please mark the date on your schedule RIGHT NOW, and plan to attend. If you have any questions, please let me know. If you can also please let me know if you'll be there, I'll get a head count going and start a frequency list if necessary.

To recap:

YMCA Healthy Kids Day
100 Constitution Ave
Shrewsbury, PA 17361

April 16, 2011
10:00 until 11:00 am

Looking forward to seeing you there!
Underwater, the ONLY way to fly!

SubCommittee member #0069 (since the dawn of time)
subdude
SubCommittee Member

Re: YMCA Healthy Kids Day on Saturday, April 16

Postby subdude » Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:58 pm

shameless bump for attention
Underwater, the ONLY way to fly!

SubCommittee member #0069 (since the dawn of time)
subdude
SubCommittee Member

Return to SubComEast