Banner Ad 1

SubRegatta 2011

Know of an upcoming modeling event?

Re: SubRegatta 2011

Postby roedj » Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:58 am

To all movers and shakers,

Next year, 2011, is going to be a very busy year for me - at least two weddings, reunions, etc. - and it would be very helpful if the exact date for the Sub Regatta was known real early on.

Has a date been established? If not, what has to happen for one to be established?

If so, please post it.

Dan
"By doing just a little every day you can gradually let the task completely overcome you." - Wil Baden
roedj
SubCommittee Member

Postby ShadowPeo » Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:09 pm

I am also thinking of aranging my trip to the US to coincide with the Regatta but I need to purchase the airline tickets in Janurary or February so I would like a date as well so I can plan this out
ShadowPeo

Postby admiralscommander » Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:36 pm

The Indianapolis Admirals R/C Model club would be happy to be the local co-host for the 2011 Subregatta. In order to ensure that we don't have any scheduling conflicts with other club activities, we need to have the date selected by no later than January 15. We are currently in the process setting up our 2011 schedule. The weekend of August 6th seems to work well with the hotel and some members.
Chris Campbell
admiralscommander

Postby JWLaRue » Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:02 pm

The Executive Committee has not made any decision as to SubRegatta 2011. Please wait for a(ny) formal announcement is made before making any plans.

-tnx,

Jeff
Rohr 1.....Los!
JWLaRue
SubCommittee Member

Postby donO » Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:55 pm

Patti and I would be willing to handle the Raffle again as long as the regatta is in Carmel and Chris Campbell is willing to help us
as he did so graciously last year.

Don
Don Osler

donO
SubCommittee Member

Postby admiralscommander » Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:32 pm

The 2011 Subregatta will be in Carmel, Indiana, on the weekend of August 6th. This event will be hosted by Sub Com East and assisted by the Indianapolis Admirals. If you have already voiced interest in helping with an event, please contact me and we can get things started. I will be posting the hotel information next week. Please keep checking back for new updates. This should be the biggest Subregatta in many years so I hope you all can attend. This will be the 20th anniversary of the Subregatta (not counting the prior 2 national model sub events).

Chris Campbell
admiralscommander

Previous

Return to Upcoming Events and SubRegattas