I have been working on the finish of my first Seaview, this has the Merriman unit installed.
I set it in the water and this is how it sat with the ballast chamber full of air
It slowly settled as the ballast chamber filled. I think its just about right....
I think I got it just perfect the first time...
When the ballast chamber finally filled with water, it was slightly negitive.
Here is a view of the foam placement so far. There is only foam along the midline right now.
If I need too, I will take out a little weight and add foam to the bow and stern, but I need to field test it now.
Thats one down, Big Dave Welch's unit is next, then one more Merriman unit...I got three...LOL.
I am giving a Merriman unit to my Granddaughter. I am keeping one of each for myself.
Onwards to a large 57" Deboer.