Banner Ad 1

New Arkmodel 212A U-32 Kit

R/C Submarine modelers

Postby gantu » Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:33 am

Hi guys,

if there any need for a good plan of the type 212 please ask oli at olivier@theplan-z.com.
gantu

Re: about 212A drawing and WTC

Postby nzkilo » Sat Nov 07, 2009 5:48 am

ARKMODEL wrote:
nzkilo wrote:The drawings were advertised on the arkmodel site for both the WTC and the sub kits. I've just been informed these are not available... suggested they change the site.

I would be very careful ordering from Ark that you know what you will be receiving, I suspect part of the problem is language - however there isn't much excuse for advertising one item and delivering another.

Kit looks good though.

Dear nzkilo and the friend who concern the 212A kit:
Thank you for your attention about our model -212A.
There is some thing I need explain:
NO.1 About WTC tube,when the 212A come out,we use clear tubes at first.but when I delivery it to USA.UK.HK.SPAIN....It always broken when it delivery.so..from then on,we use PVC WTC tube.it is not easy broken.

NO.2 About 1:1 drawing.we can't supply it .and also,when I delivery goods, it wasn't was delivery.at any time.

NO.3 About freight:212KIT is very heavy.and delivery it to USA.UK.....the place is far away from us,so freight is need many money.but all in all .in order to save your freight ,so I use the cheapest company china post.it is cheaper.but it is not so fast as DHL.price is cheap.

No.4 About 212kit instock or outstock.our supply time is 20-25 days.some time it is instock,some time outstock.

NO.5 About arkmodel web ,we now change it ,we delete the WTC photo and 1:1 drawing.

Many thanks for your atteniton again.I am so sorry,if our web is confuse you.sorry.about missing parts,I remeber it,when it is ok,we will delivery to you.

Best regards
Tina

Sorry - just noticed this response.

My post was not intended to be overly critical - merely to point out that I did not receive the product exactly as advertised.
Dealing with Tina via email has been quite easy and very professional. I understand my mast kit is in the mail, looking forward to it :-)
nzkilo

Re: New Arkmodel 212A U-32 Kit

Postby SOLO » Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:26 pm

Tina's response is very interesting!

Because for my wtc 039 Song:

1) I await the good endcaps (those of the kit were the wrong size) for over 6 months after several reminders....I am still waiting !!! :evil:

2) the etched not with the kit delivery ! :evil:

I think the hulls are not too bad, but the WTC is a complete revision (design is very hazarded).
Regards
Laurent

click on the banner :)
SOLO

Postby herrmill » Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:33 pm

Keep in mind Tina doesn't work there anymore - Momiji replaced her in August & tends to be more responsive when it comes to follow up.

They close for Spring Festival holiday in a few days so I'd recommend contacting them asap if you want parts sent out before March.
herrmill

Postby ARKMODEL » Thu Oct 27, 2011 2:45 am

Have you remembered the Shrimpboat Jenny in Forrest Gump?Now we have 1/20 Shrimpboat Jenny.
Here are some pictures for you to memorize this movie and ship;
Large scale shipmodels(warship,submarine,Tank and so on )

Email :sales_2@hooben.com
ARKMODEL

Postby ARKMODEL » Thu Oct 27, 2011 2:48 am

Good news ,we have just put a new ships into production;1/72 Germany Missileboat 143A .
Anyone who has interest in RC this ship,please remember to contact me!
Waiting for hearing from you!
Below are some photoes of Germany Missileboat 143A
Large scale shipmodels(warship,submarine,Tank and so on )

Email :sales_2@hooben.com
ARKMODEL

Previous

Return to R/C Modeler