Banner Ad 1

June Colorado Regatta

Local Chapter covering Texas, Oklahoma, Colorado, Kansas, and Nebraska.

Postby ThorDesign » Fri Mar 07, 2003 12:30 pm

Guys,

The Colorado Crew is sponsoring their Second Annual Regatta on June 21rst & 22nd. I will be there with my Fleet of Attack subs. From what I have seen of this area, this is probably one of the finest areas to run subs in the United States. The first Regatta went very well and this one promises to be even better! If any of the SubRon 5 Members would like to drive to my place in Wichita, KS as a halfway point, I'll put you up for the night and then we can caravan over to Denver. Who else is in?

Here is the link to the Colorado Crew's website-http://www.thecoloradocrew.org/

:D
ThorDesign

Postby Tom Spettel » Sat Mar 08, 2003 1:28 am

Guy's
If you go to the link that Matt posted there is some good pic's of the lake. and yes there will be a dive on hand. Drop me a line if you have any
"Q's
seeya there
Tom
A list and a plunge and down she goes to Davy Jones.
Raiders of the Deep
Tom Spettel

Postby dietzer » Sat Mar 08, 2003 3:00 pm

Matt,

I won't know until late May or early June if I can make it the regatta or not. But I might take you up on your kind offer. If I do go, I doubt if I'll have a fully functional sub to bring with me, but I might have one partially done...

Thanks,

Carl
Carl Dietz
SC#2504
dietzer

Postby 98-1046175122 » Thu Mar 13, 2003 4:52 pm

Make that a diver with a camera! We'll be taking shots with an underwater film camera. We got some nice shots last year.

By all means, bring your incomplete projects. They help demonstrate the hobby 'in progress' aka 'some assembly required'. The Regatta committee meets this Saturday (3/15) to discuss fees. I advocate a fixed fee (with discount for members and associate members) so you can bring your entire fleet without worry.

Keep an eye on our website for further details.The Colorado Crew

Bruce Thomas
RM1(SS)
Chairman, The Colorado Crew
98-1046175122

Return to SubRon5