Banner Ad 1

Next meeting of the SCDS

South Carolina, Alabama, Georgia, and Florida Local Chapter

Next meeting of the SCDS

Postby g2tiger » Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:20 pm

Gents,

I have proposed a meeting for Jan 23 at 10 am. Many of the main players have said this is good for them so it will be. The meeting will be for planing and building and brainstorming and helping each other out with our projects. If anyone not in the immediate Jacksonville, FL area is interested let me know and I will send my address so you can attend. This will be the usual informal type of event.

The SCDS needs to get active so bring your enthusiasm! Bring your models and let's have a great day. Lunch will be pizza.

Respectfully,

Charlie
g2tiger
SubCommittee Member

Re: Next meeting of the SCDS

Postby Bill Harris » Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:04 am

Not going to be able to attend, but it's good to see this activity. Do report back on how the meeting went, and what (if anything) was decided.

--Bill
--Bill
SC# 3128
Bill Harris

Postby g2tiger » Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:53 pm

Roger, Wilco, over and out.

Charlie
g2tiger
SubCommittee Member

Postby g2tiger » Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:03 pm

Report:

To S.C.D.S. members:

Present at 23 Jan 2010 meeting: Warren Wilson, Mike Wilson, Lyle Price, Charlie Johnson

Items covered of interest to S.C.D.S. at large:
1. Next meeting will be same format in Feb. This was done to enable final work to be performed on several models before getting wet.
2. Group will attend local boating regattas to engage the general public and make aware of our presence.
3. Mike Wilson will still remain contact for group. need to correct contact number ASAP.
4. Several ongoing projects were reviewed and ideas made on how to accomplish specific items to complete the projects.
5. Regular sailings will begin in March 2010, 4th Saturday, in the regular patrol zone (Kingsland, GA).
6. details in the next issue of the FOX report (I hope)

Charlie
g2tiger
SubCommittee Member

Return to SubComDeepSouth