Banner Ad 1

Attention to all Captains upcoming mission at the DD

South Carolina, Alabama, Georgia, and Florida Local Chapter

Attention to all Captains upcoming mission at the DD

Postby aquadeep » Tue May 13, 2008 10:51 pm

Hello every one I have been so bust building and other things that its been a while since I have made any posts.

But Ill be firring up the newest addition to my fleet the U-32 that has some neat gizmos like retractable cleats,masts,lights and a non presurized tank ballast system.Ya id say I went off the manufacturers instructions on this one and it now performes better with a static dive system that is self contained,runs for 2 hours on 16 amps hours of baterry power.And cost alot less than OEM components.

Another surprise is the underwater camara a Marcum 560 unit that is too cool,onscreen depth ,magnetic heading and remote 360 degree rotation of the camara with special led lighting.
This one going on a ROV for sub rescue ops.

If any one has a portable DVR or VCR then we can record live underwater ops in black and white later Ill use color.

So lets have some fun!! Dave Amur Ship Yard 8)
aquadeep

Postby Rogue Sub » Wed May 14, 2008 8:38 am

Dave just how many boats are you bringing? Has to be atleast 10 from the sounds of it. Hope you got that Oscar running.

Hey can someone do me a favor and bring a bottle of propel. My Kilo isnt able to use the dust off air cans so I have nothing on hand. Good news is that the little boat barely uses any gas.

Kevin
Kevin
A Global Force For Good

http://WWW.ROGUESUBWORKS.COM
Rogue Sub

Postby greenman407 » Wed May 14, 2008 6:34 pm

Kevin, can you believe that I will be bringing four(4) cans of propel with me ? I dont think that we will run out. Dave, Sounds really good! I will be bringing my new camera for lots of good pictures and video! Also tagging along will be the x-tail following a good tune up, the sub retrieval system and maybe the airboat.
There are OLD pilots and there are BOLD pilots but there are very few OLD BOLD pilots. MAG
greenman407

Postby Rogue Sub » Wed May 14, 2008 6:43 pm

Mark we have enough space up there I want to see that air boat and one of your fast boats. I feel the need for speed buddy.
Kevin
A Global Force For Good

Rogue Sub

Postby greenman407 » Fri May 16, 2008 9:45 pm

Ok dude, What time on sunday? :wink:
There are OLD pilots and there are BOLD pilots but there are very few OLD BOLD pilots. MAG
greenman407

Postby Rogue Sub » Fri May 16, 2008 10:40 pm

Same as always guys 10am.
Kevin
A Global Force For Good

Rogue Sub

Return to SubComDeepSouth