Banner Ad 1

Im back on the Sierra kit again

Heard about a new product? Announce it here!

Im back on the Sierra kit again

Postby D Manley » Tue May 06, 2008 3:08 pm

Hello folks! It has been a long time since I posted, been busy setting up a new but smaller shop in my new fixer home.
I am now pulling out the masters for the new Sierra-2 class Russian sub kit in 1/96 scale and will start working on them this week.
I will hopefully have it ready for production no later than August 1.
There will be a 4” wtc with plenty of space for you to add functions and other gadgets to this boat.
Cost will be 975.00 plus 45.00 shipping in the us and Canada.

David Manley
:D
D Manley

Postby greenman407 » Tue May 06, 2008 10:12 pm

That sounds very interesting to me. Presently I am starting to work on a Oscar II in 1/96. Are there any pictures available or will you be posting them? Thanks :)
There are OLD pilots and there are BOLD pilots but there are very few OLD BOLD pilots. MAG
greenman407

Postby D Manley » Thu Nov 20, 2008 4:35 pm

I have been busy and scattered doing other things lately so the new kit is progressing slowly, but I now have the tail structure in production and the hull is about ready for molding but I am wondering if there will be much interest in this kit when I do finally get it going?
Business has been dead and I have been trying to earn money helping one of my contractor friends and it looks like I will have to try to get a real job (hopefully with health benefits) if things don’t turn around soon!
If anyone is still seriously interested in this kit, let me know with an e-mail message if you can; I just don’t know if Im doing this one for me or if there is enough interest in this kit to focus my time on it right now.

Dave
D Manley

Postby Albion » Thu Nov 20, 2008 7:24 pm

What about hull only kits?
Albion

Return to New Product Announcements