Banner Ad 1

HELP NEEDED

The United Kingdom Local Chapter

Postby AL » Sat Apr 19, 2008 2:37 pm

hi subculture would you fancy fitting it if i were to bring it to you and pay you thanks al
AL

Postby Wheelerdealer » Sat Apr 19, 2008 2:57 pm

Crystal Palace? Your pretty close for the Merstham Show (M23/M25 Junction) next month. Join the AMS, solve your insurance requirement and sail your sub in the pool and pick up a few tips. If you cant make it, I'll be driving back from the show on Sunday 18/5 and could take the scenic route back via Crystal Palace
Ramesh
www.rcmodelsubmarines.co.uk
----------------------------------------------------
Whaddya mean, I need a license to do that?!
Wheelerdealer
SubCommittee Member

Postby Sub culture » Sun Apr 20, 2008 6:24 am

That would be the best solution.

If you can't wait until then, then by all means bring it up and I'll sort it out.

I do think you need to develop some confidence in dismantling your model submarine. I don't wish to dishearten you, but submarines require regular routine maintenance to remain reliable.

Your Sheerline boat should require a minimum of maintenance- well designed and straightforward, but you will still need to do a few things.

Andy
'Why are you staring at an empty pond?'

Want to dive your boat in crystal clear water? Then you had better Dive-in- http://www.diveintomodelsubmarines.co.uk
Sub culture
SubCommittee Member

Postby AL » Sun Apr 20, 2008 4:46 pm

hi will be posting my AMS membership forms in the morning and i will try and make it to the show on the sunday thanks for all your help al
AL

Previous

Return to SubCommittee GB