Pressure box is moving forward. This may be an old school approach but has worked best in the larger subs I build. Plex lid is just siliconed on. Access is through a 3.0" endcap that will be mounted to the top of the plex lid. Easy to ventilate the electronics area and if more work is needed, I just cut the silicone bead. (I have never had to do this).
Battery layout is still being researched.
All pushrod exits are done with rotary motion rather than linear. I also put an additional bushing on the pivot shaft to reduce strain on the bulkhead seals.
More on the servo mounting next week.
Casement details are coming along. Referring to the original build plans, I added several tubes under the casement.