Banner Ad 1

New Member Maryland

Eastern US Coast Local Chapter - Lower New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Maryland, D.C., Virginia.

New Member Maryland

Postby sailman58 » Mon Jan 21, 2008 4:42 pm

After having spent hours watching the subs at the last couple of Cabin Fever Expos, I finally broke down and let Mike's Subworks relieve me of my discretionary spending cash for the next several months in exchange for his Akula basic kit.

I hope to get to the pool sessions in Shrewsbury with my grandsons (age 11 and 12). Since I used them to help justify the expense. it's only fair that I bring them along!

Between battlebots (small ones) and r/c sailboats, I am somewhat familiar with the r/c side of things. In fact I currently have a sailboat on the bench that I started two years ago at WoodenBoat School, and a Skipjack on another table that need to be completed before I can start on the Akula.
Ron
sailman58

Postby Pirate » Mon Jan 21, 2008 6:01 pm

Welcome to the SubCommittee Ron!

Pete
HOLD FAST
Pirate
SubCommittee Member

Postby JWLaRue » Mon Jan 21, 2008 7:58 pm

Hi Ron,

Welcome to a most interesting and enjoyable hobby! You've come to the right place for help and fellowship. We're here to help!

-Jeff

p.s. Crownsville, eh? That's where I live! Perhaps you'd like to get together sometime to discuss r/c subs?
Rohr 1.....Los!
JWLaRue
SubCommittee Member

Postby subdude » Mon Jan 21, 2008 10:30 pm

Ron,

Welcome aboard! Looking forward to meeting you. By all means, get together with Jeff, you're neighbors!

Hope to see you at the pool next month! Send me your email address, I'll get you added to the email list.

Jim
Underwater, the ONLY way to fly!

SubCommittee member #0069 (since the dawn of time)
subdude
SubCommittee Member

A Hearty Welcome!

Postby GreyAkula52 » Tue Feb 19, 2008 2:13 am

Welcome To The Group!
I Hope To Get TO Meet You Soon!

Andre :D
Andre S. Burgess, P.E.
GreyAkula52
SubCommittee Member

Return to SubComEast