Banner Ad 1

January meeting notice !!!

Eastern US Coast Local Chapter - Lower New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Maryland, D.C., Virginia.

January meeting notice !!!

Postby subdude » Mon Jan 07, 2008 10:12 pm

Greetings once again, guys.

Just a gentle reminder, subtle hint, blatent advertisment, etc that the next SubComEast indoor fun run is this coming Sunday, Jan 13.

Location is the YMCA, 100 Constitution Ave, Shrewsbury, PA 17361. When you come down the drive to the Y parking lot, the first building you pass on the right is the pool. The first door you see is the access we'll be using. I'll have the SubCommittee sign on the door. For anyone so inclined, the GPS coordinates of the doorway are 39.45.161N, 076.40.806W

The pool is great, access doesn't get any easier, and the company is first rate. Last month we had 6 guys show, let's keep it growing! Everyone welcome, even if you're not running anything but your mouth!

Charge your batteries and prepare to dive! (or float, if you're one of the skimmer bunch) ;-)

Jim
Underwater, the ONLY way to fly!

SubCommittee member #0069 (since the dawn of time)
subdude
SubCommittee Member

Postby 1bigjohn » Wed Jan 09, 2008 8:13 pm

Hi Jim

Just a quick note Cabin Fever Expo is the following weekend. I hope you guys can attend sorry for the short notice but my work has been crazy

John
1bigjohn

Postby Bigdave » Fri Jan 11, 2008 5:42 pm

Looks like we may be running again Jim. We got a call from the Y. Hopefully the Seahorse has come through again. :D
He is the glue that holds us together. :D BD.
David Welch
Commodore SR-8

"Eat your pudding Mr Land". "I ain't sure it's puddin" James Mason-Kirk
Douglas, 20K
Bigdave
SubCommittee Member

Postby Larry Kuntz » Sun Jan 13, 2008 6:59 pm

Your right BD. But that glue comes from a leaky bottle of CA on his bench. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Larry Kuntz
SubRon8
ImageImage
Larry Kuntz
SubCommittee Member

Cabin Fever

Postby Wheels » Mon Jan 14, 2008 10:50 am

I'll be at Cabin Fever on Saturday. I'll have both targets and submarines. If you live near York it's a great time. Seeing what some people create is humbling.

Thanks,
Jim Wheeler
Jim Wheeler....."Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."
Wheels
SubCommittee Member

Postby JWLaRue » Mon Jan 14, 2008 7:58 pm

Well, as I live and breath! :)

Ill be there Saturday as well and I'm looking forward to seeing you at Cabin Fever. It's been a long time!

-Jeff
Rohr 1.....Los!
JWLaRue
SubCommittee Member

Cabin Fever

Postby Wheels » Mon Jan 14, 2008 8:58 pm

Jeff.....
I don't know where my time goes but it does. It seems almost every weekend I'm doing something for either the family, my house, or my two daughters. You will get to see them this weekend as they will be with me.

See you Saturday....I hear we will have a larger pond. April 1st is only 2 months and 16 days away and I can't wait to go out for the weekend on the boat and get away from them.

Jim
Jim Wheeler....."Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."
Wheels
SubCommittee Member

Postby Novagator » Wed Jan 16, 2008 9:04 am

I am going to try and get there on Saturday too.
John Cottingham
Sub Committee Member #2721
Novagator
SubCommittee Member

Return to SubComEast