Banner Ad 1

Pre dated farewell

South Carolina, Alabama, Georgia, and Florida Local Chapter

Pre dated farewell

Postby Rogue Sub » Fri Dec 07, 2007 12:19 pm

Well gentlemen,
The time as come for the most sacred of all Navy traditions. Transfering. I just recieved orders today for groton, conn to join subron 4.

I am not scheduled to leave untill may so that leaves us a good amount of time for us to get out there and sail our ships.

Untill then. Fair seas!

Kevin
Kevin
A Global Force For Good

http://WWW.ROGUESUBWORKS.COM
Rogue Sub

kevins farewell

Postby greenman407 » Fri Dec 07, 2007 8:58 pm

kevin, i havent known you for long but its easy to see that you will be sorely missed. where are we going to get another inside man? i have so many questions. mark :cry:
There are OLD pilots and there are BOLD pilots but there are very few OLD BOLD pilots. MAG
greenman407

Postby Rogue Sub » Fri Dec 07, 2007 9:01 pm

Why on this Forum my friend. There will never be an end to questions and this website will never cease to answer them (or give a really good geuss!)
Well meet a few more times before I set out for sure. I want to do a lake city run with everyone before I go.

Kevin
Kevin
A Global Force For Good

Rogue Sub

Postby greenman407 » Fri Dec 07, 2007 9:06 pm

kool :D
There are OLD pilots and there are BOLD pilots but there are very few OLD BOLD pilots. MAG
greenman407

cant leave

Postby g2tiger » Sun Dec 09, 2007 8:35 am

Kevin,

You cant leave we owe you money....

And I still need to run over your Akula/Alfa/Foxtrot/Juliet/Sierra/Romeo/Oscar/Typhoon/whateveritis sub with my superior American made Fiberglass 1/48 scale sub sinkin tug with it's new sub adapter, haha! Wiley coyote would be jealous of my model tug.

Seriously, I doubt there are any other model sub drivers in the area who can or would fill your shoes. Let's get a couple of dates set up now so the household programs directors can be fore warned.

8)
g2tiger
SubCommittee Member

Postby Rogue Sub » Sun Dec 09, 2007 9:14 am

Yes yes ofcourse,

I know you will be lost without me Charlie. After all the last submarine you drove that would sink and surface was.... oh yeah mine. You know what you can do with your little anti submarine tug bouat buddy! I dont have to proclaim it here. Never the less I will be leaving you with my prodigy.. My Dad. Sounds weird huh. I expect you to take him into the groups fully and get his New Jersey running soon. It should be in this week. Funny thing is that after all this tome of trying to get him into the sub thing, he turned out to be a tug boat freak in the closet. Go figure a target lover the whole time. Kinda sounds like another guy I know. I think his first name starts with a C :twisted:

Anyway. I will make a post when I return from my patrol and we will arrange a meet that weekend or the next. Attendence is not optional!!

Commodore Kevin
Kevin
A Global Force For Good

Rogue Sub

Postby Pirate » Mon Dec 10, 2007 1:02 am

Hey Kev, do you think you're going to be assigned to a new boat? Or are you getting a desk job now?

If I ever get back to Groton, will you be able to get me a tour of the base?

Pete
HOLD FAST
Pirate
SubCommittee Member

Postby Rogue Sub » Mon Dec 10, 2007 10:29 am

I will be on shore duty there Pete but, you never know it is possible we could arrange it.
Kevin
A Global Force For Good

Rogue Sub

Return to SubComDeepSouth