Banner Ad 1

where do I join?

Midwest US Local Chapter - Illinois, Iowa, Indiana, Kentucky, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Ohio, and Wisconsin.

where do I join?

Postby Jim Smith » Fri Dec 29, 2006 11:14 pm

Hi, my name is Jim Smith (it realy is). I have been a member of the Subcommittee for a coupel of years. I would like to join your group. I have Robbe's U-47. I got alot of after market parts for it. The problem is this is my first sub and I need help. I already belong to the Wisconsin Scale Boating Association. The one member in the club that had this sub blew it up, so I thought I sould look elsware for help. Any and all help is welcome. Jim
Jim Smith
SubCommittee Member

Postby JWLaRue » Sat Dec 30, 2006 1:14 am

Hi Jim,

.....I'm not quite sure what you are asking. Can you help me/us with a bit more information? For instance, I see that you joined the SubCommittee back in January of this year....so you are a member of this great organization!

Might you be asking about access to the member homepages?

-let us know and we'll be gald to help,

Jeff
Rohr 1.....Los!
JWLaRue
SubCommittee Member

Postby Jim Smith » Sat Dec 30, 2006 10:25 am

Hi JW, I was woundering how I could join Sub Ron 6. I live in Wisconsin and I belive they cover that part of the country. If you read the rest of my message,I could use any help offered. I had been given Chuck Anderson's name' but have'nt had any luck finding him or him address. Jim
Jim Smith
SubCommittee Member

Postby M. Munger » Sat Dec 30, 2006 11:06 am

Jim-

By location, I think we'd consider you already a member of SR6. Encompasing such a large area of the country, its tough to have fun runs with regularity and have an 'active' membership. Come hang out with us in Carmel on Feb 10. We'll probably run again in May or June, then the Regatta in August.

U-47: You mention it having "blew up?" There are many folks on this board that have experience with that model, take pictures and post 'em. Someone will share their experience and offer suggestions/advise I'm sure!

Matt
SC member #1848
What part of "Bonds skin instantly" DON'T you understand?? :-P
M. Munger
SubCommittee Member

Postby TMSmalley » Sun Feb 18, 2007 9:29 am

Hi Jim -
Contact me at president@subcommittee.com with your contact info and I will put you on the SubRon6 email list to let you know when the next run takes place. Looks like it should be the first weekend in June at the Carmel Indiana reflecting pond.

Long time SubRon6 member, Steve Jensen, and recently moved to his ranch in Mineral Point, Wisc (near Madison). He posts here every once in awhile. You should drop him a note to get together. His email contact info is in the SubCommittee membership roster.

We'd love to have you join us!

Best,
Tim
Tim Smalley
TMSmalley
SubCommittee Member

Return to SubRon6