Banner Ad 1

Website - Website Design

Eastern US Coast Local Chapter - Lower New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Maryland, D.C., Virginia.

Postby Cylon11 » Thu Feb 27, 2003 7:21 am

I have been trying to get a website going for the chapter but due to military deployments I have run up against brick walls everytime I start. Oh yeah, plus I have almost no clue on how to do it, I have been using a program called "Instant Webpage" with little success. I am trying to get togather with some of our units more computer smart people on this coming deployment. If you have any inputs, pictures, stories, etc, you can e-mail me at [email]Cylon11@hotmail.com.[/email] My goal is to have it up and running by June at the latest. Any help would be greatly appricaited.

Thanks
Brian Vanhorn
Cylon11@hotmail.com
Cylon11

Postby Wheels » Thu Feb 27, 2003 8:52 am

Brian...Glad to here your ok. You know we are all with you and hope to have you home soon. I'll get you some pictures for the page and our logo. Most likely you should be using FrontPage to create the site. I can get you the program if necessary.

Jim Wheeler
Jim Wheeler....."Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."
Wheels
SubCommittee Member

Postby Bob the Builder » Thu Feb 27, 2003 9:35 am

Brian,

If you'd like, I could probably punch out a webpage for you if you supply me the photos, articles, text, logos, etc...

My own webpage is about a year old, and due for an overhaul, but you can check out The Nautilus Drydocks to see it. My wife and I also did the site for HDDBroker.com (which is a little bit more involved).

Let me know if you're interested. That goes for anyone else looking for help with graphic arts or webpages. Directional boring rigs get pretty dry after a while. I'd love to work on another RC Sub page for a change.
Bob Martin,
RCSub homepage: http://www.rc-sub.com
Bob the Builder
SubCommittee Member

Postby Cylon11 » Thu Feb 27, 2003 2:26 pm

Sounds good, I will try to do this while I am gone, if it goes south and I cannot figure it out I will send you the pics and some small movies I have.

Thanks All!!!

:cool:
Cylon11

Return to SubComEast