Banner Ad 1

New Email went out today - Chapter support request/SubRun notice

South Carolina, Alabama, Georgia, and Florida Local Chapter

Postby Wilsonsubs » Tue Aug 08, 2006 3:38 pm

Hello All,
I sent out an email today using the SubCommittee directory with email addresses provided by each member. Most members had an address and others just phone numbers. But about a third of the email addresses came back to me as undeliverable so far. I had a great number of good contacts respond with positive responses wanting to support the DEEPSOUTH chapter of the SubCommittee in regards to getting it up and active. THAT IS AWESOME! You guys are showing real gusto so far. A good number have said the SubRun planned for this November in the Gainesville area is something they want to do.
I need to give the unresponded emails and phone contacts a little more time before I'll have an accurate head count. So stay tuned for that update.
In a few days I'll post the suggested onsite visit dates/times for us to decide on for meeting at Devil's Den cavern in the Gainesville area (our proposed site). I encourage attendance but for those who can not I'll post pictures in this forum so ALL can see the facility. I'm sure it'll be a go but we need to agree as a group once we gather all the info. We should have prices for anything they offer and a full understanding of the amenities.

If you have questions please let me know
When I have more info you'll be the next to know
Thanks
Michael Wilson
Michael Wilson
Wilsonsubs
SubCommittee Member

Postby wolfsong » Tue Aug 08, 2006 6:45 pm

great job mike,

i went ahead and emailed to jeff, so we get the november-sail advertised in the report.

when do you guys want to meet at devils den?
i prefer on a saturday and NOT on a holiday..(labor-day)..

stefan

ps.. been working hard on a new sub to get it in the water at devils den-meeting :cool:
Submariner, qualified in 1990 ,U21 Class 206

Life is Simple.. either you are qualified or you are not ! .. silent service
wolfsong

Return to SubComDeepSouth