Banner Ad 1

Regatta - Regatta

South Carolina, Alabama, Georgia, and Florida Local Chapter

Postby g2tiger » Mon Jun 26, 2006 8:06 pm

It looks like we are all goin gto have to drive to make this happen. One or two may be spared a drive but the rest will need to buck up. I like the sound of the Savannah site and I alsolike the sound of the Rome site as well as the Tannehill state park in AL. In my last posting on the other discussion on this link I mentioned Macon GA or possibly the same area.

Any thoughts? Some one (Tom) mentioned a nice burrow pit near Kingsland GA. If we could find that it would be good. there is a submarine meuseam near Kingsland and I95 is freshly paved with three lanes north and three south. But to have clear water to dive in would be wonderfull, especially here in da south.

Charlie
g2tiger
SubCommittee Member

Postby wolfsong » Mon Jun 26, 2006 11:05 pm

hi Guys,

i found two lakes , that i think are interesting. i have posted it in the other threat here (regatta participation). ... take a look.

oh.. could we try to work in one threat ? makes it easier

stefan
Submariner, qualified in 1990 ,U21 Class 206

Life is Simple.. either you are qualified or you are not ! .. silent service
wolfsong

Postby Carcharadon » Tue Jun 27, 2006 12:49 pm

Thanks Dan, thats a good size pool

"It IS 75'x35', 9 foor deep on one end and 3.5 foot on the other. And it is an indoor pool."

Something to keep in mind
Carcharadon

Postby dlittle » Wed Jun 28, 2006 8:35 am

Dan here.

I made an inquiry about Mercer Univ in Macon Ga. I need to call them back today. They have a pool and I would guess that it is as big as Berrys'. The only thing is, school starts back in, what- late AUG / early SEPT??? Thats pretty short notice. Would the time line rule out a swimming pool at a college or Univ? :D I'm just thinking out loud.

I could always use an excuse to go to Savannah. :laugh:
dlittle

Previous

Return to SubComDeepSouth