Banner Ad 1

I'm comin' boys!!

Local Chapter covering the geography of British Columbia and the state of Washington. The "IP" refers to the "Inside Passage"...the large body of inland water that runs up the coast.

Postby elec_tech » Wed Apr 05, 2006 6:15 pm

WAAAHOOOO!!!! She's in!

My wife applied to UBC a few months ago to study for her Masters of Occupational Therapy. She went for the interview a few weeks ago and then the waiting game started.

But it's all over now!! She got an ACCEPTANCE email from UBC this morning saying that official documentation was in the mail and that she should see it soon.

WE ARE VANCOUVER BOUND!!! Which means incidently that I can probably make it to a Cultus lake subrun if you have one this year and that I probably can make Oregon as well without too much effort. From Edmonton it's about a 26 hour drive so this is much more appealing now!

I hope to have at least one of my two SF's running by August and with any luck both of them.

Happy we are..
Dan

Edited By elec_tech on 1144275370
elec_tech

Postby Bob the Builder » Thu Apr 06, 2006 10:46 am

Great news Dan! If you want to hook up to carpool to Oregon in August, be sure to let me know. Heck, you're just a ferry ride away from me now. We'll hafta hook up for some serious subbing in a few months when you get some subs wet!

Give my congrats to your wife!
Bob Martin,
RCSub homepage: http://www.rc-sub.com
Bob the Builder
SubCommittee Member

Postby elec_tech » Thu Apr 06, 2006 11:11 am

Thanks Bob,

You bet, I look forward to some dive time for sure. Might even ask you to help me trim out the SF Storm. She's almost there I think.

Thanks again, Im looking forward to being out there soon.

Dan
elec_tech

Postby Bob the Builder » Thu Apr 06, 2006 1:46 pm

Any time, Dan!
Bob Martin,
RCSub homepage: http://www.rc-sub.com
Bob the Builder
SubCommittee Member

Return to SubComIP