Banner Ad 1

SubRon8 - Winter Fun Run No#2 - Are you ready???

The Greater Rochester, NY area, otherwise known as "the Rochester Gang".

Postby SeaHorse » Mon Jan 09, 2006 11:02 pm

Crazy, thanks for clarifying what actually happened in that photo :D , I guess that is pay back from me ribbing BD a few months ago.

But I did become a member of the Glub-Glub group last night :p, glad it happened in the pool and not in a pond never to be found again...
Paul Strassner
SC 2813
SeaHorse

Postby Bigdave » Mon Jan 09, 2006 11:14 pm

Yea! Crazy man! Thanks for making me look like an idiot :p :p :p :p That was the only photo I had of Paul with a pole in his hand. I forgot about the prop! Glad you did not have to go swimming. :D BD.
David Welch
Commodore SR-8

"Eat your pudding Mr Land". "I ain't sure it's puddin" James Mason-Kirk
Douglas, 20K
Bigdave
SubCommittee Member

Postby SeaHorse » Tue Jan 10, 2006 9:28 am

Pictures are up from our recent
Winter Fun-Run 2

Edited By SeaHorse on 1136899770
Paul Strassner
SC 2813
SeaHorse

Postby Larry Kuntz » Tue Jan 10, 2006 9:40 am

Hi Guys.
Had a good time at the funrun. Nice to be able to see the prop on the bottom of the pool CI. In all reality CI was back in the water in 5 minutes after a proper prop tightening. Paul, thanks for posting my photos. I would have got to them sooner but I was actually working on the Akula. This funrun thing really keeps my interest going.
:)
Larry Kuntz
SubRon8
ImageImage
Larry Kuntz
SubCommittee Member

Postby SeaHorse » Tue Jan 10, 2006 3:37 pm

thanks for sending in the pics, hopefully we will see more up here soon from Don :D.. Glad everyone had a good time, just think 2 more of these event...then hopefully we can start running outside.

Larry, keep up the good work. Hopefully in another month you will be running with us :D
Paul Strassner
SC 2813
SeaHorse

Postby donO » Wed Jan 11, 2006 1:47 pm

I too had a great time. My ballast problem may have been due to either water intrusion or condensation. Too bad no body got my emergency blow from the deep end on film.

I like the pictures too guys. I'll try to give you some this weekend. Even though the Holland had a "split" personality that night, someone stole BD's conning tower, and the rest of us had assorted other issues; it was a real blast. Thanks again guys, see you next month. :cool:
Don Osler

donO
SubCommittee Member

Previous

Return to SubRon8