Banner Ad 1

Submarineworks Virginia Class Kit

Heard about a new product? Announce it here!

Postby silent runner » Tue Nov 08, 2005 12:53 am

I received my new Virginia boat today from Pete At Submarineworks. Kit arrived well packaged, foam on each end, box stuffed with foam peanuts. Instructions are on CD.
Untaping the hull halves revealed a full size set of outboard plans, and all resin parts, sail, control surfaces & linkages all well packed. The parts are molded crisp and clean, no flash and all brass rod installed. Hull is very highly detailed, halves fit like a glove. Initial inspection revealed some minute pinholes here and there, but these can be fixed during the painting process. I will be posting pics on my homepage here as I build, so stay tuned!

Mike
The complete lack of evidence is the surest sign that the conspiracy is working.
silent runner
SubCommittee Member

Postby donO » Thu Nov 10, 2005 2:03 pm

Mike,
I'll beat Jeff and Carl to the punch for once. How about a nice article for the SCR to go with the pictures on your site?

Glad to hear you got it. Sounds like a really nice kit. Good luck.
Don
Don Osler

donO
SubCommittee Member

Postby silent runner » Thu Nov 10, 2005 2:35 pm

Very good possibility of that Don, however, Pete told me he is going to do one as well and I don't want to steal his thunder. Afterall, it is his kit. I should have some pics up on my homepage by this weekend. NICE KIT!! You should get one :p

Mike
The complete lack of evidence is the surest sign that the conspiracy is working.
silent runner
SubCommittee Member

Postby silent runner » Sun Nov 13, 2005 7:32 pm

Kit photos are now up on my Homepage.

Edited By silent runner on 1131925662
silent runner
SubCommittee Member

Return to New Product Announcements