Banner Ad 1

W.A. - building subs

Eastern States of Australia

Postby gof » Sun May 15, 2005 11:15 pm

hi
are there any model rc submarine builder in W.A. or are you all on the east coast ???

am feeling like an orphan at ther moment so if there are any over here in W.A. start posting :)
"such is life" said by an famous australian Bush Ranger Ned Kelly just before they hung him
gof

Postby Desert Boat » Mon May 16, 2005 12:20 am

One of the things SubCommittee members are most proud of is our membership book. Join up and you will get one which lists every member around the world by state and country. Not trying to be nasty, just pointing out the best way to find sub people.
Ray Agee
SCM #2551
Cactus Navy
Tempe, Arizona
Lord ... Shield us from the UltraSensitive!
Desert Boat

Postby gof » Mon May 16, 2005 12:39 am

Hi Desert Boat

thanks

i have joined but am waiting on the snail mail for the first copy of the magazine and what ever else u get sent once u have joined thanks again :)
"such is life" said by an famous australian Bush Ranger Ned Kelly just before they hung him
gof

Postby libor » Tue May 31, 2005 9:35 am

Hello,
the same with me - I am from Slovakia (notrh part - Poprad, under the High Tatras), and - yes, no one to exchange knowledge. But, soon will (at least mine) submarines stride all around the ponds of High Tatras
Libor :)
libor

Postby gof » Tue Jun 21, 2005 9:04 pm

well have recivied the members guid and found a couple of ppl that are into submarines . Have sent them an e-mail or two but as of yet have had no reply .so if there are any sub builders in Western Australia drop me a line as at the moment i realy am feeling like an orpan living in W.A. :(
gof

Return to SubComAust