Banner Ad 1

Built D&E Skipjack 1/96 For Sale - Built D&E Skipjack 1/96 For Sale

Have any sub 'stuff' to sell or trade?

Postby Tim Morris » Sat May 24, 2003 6:55 pm

Built D&E Skipjack 1/96 For Sale

This D&E Skipjack is assembled and painted in Flat Weathered Black on the upper hull and Flat Anti foul red on the bottom half.

Hull markings include draft numbers and 585 and stock woodland scenics Skipjack lettering. Buoys are in international orange.

Comes with the original prop and a left turn prop replacement in brass. Running hardware and instructions manual are included. Needs a WTC 3.0 to operate or Small World Models power Unit.

Overall shape is about a 8 out of 10. I am the opriginal owner.
Buyer supplies control linkages. Control planes and bearings are installed and ok. Needs new set screw threaded for stock prop as the old one is stripped. or you can use a threaded shaft and use the newer brass replacement prop.thats provided

other than that i have some white metal parts i can throw in, and extra pericopes and cast resin parts. I plan on having it packed at the pack and ship. The sail is not glued on, it has the carry though bolts so it will be removed for shipping to avoid any damage.

I can have it to your door within a week of payment with money order or even faster for paypal.

If you have any questions please ask. I dont plan on selling for any lower price, but i would not like to see any misunderstandings about what you are getting either.

I accept paypal or money order, my ebay member ID is ZRS4 if you want to see my trading history there. I am asking $275 plus $20 shipping which includes insurance. Sub com member also. You can save Shipping if you want to pick it up from Madison Wisconsin.

I also have pictures of this Sub if you would like to see them.
I probably wouldnt sell it except I have so many R/C planes, Ships, Subs and Static kits that its getting a bit crowded in my workshop.
Thanks
Best Regards,
Tim Morris
Tim Morris

Postby Virg » Sat May 24, 2003 8:21 pm

Hi Tim,

I'm interested in the Skipjack. If you can send some pictures, I'd appreciate it. My e-mail is virgil@ctnet.net and my phone is (217) 999-2432.

Regards,

Virgil
Virg
SubCommittee Member

Postby Tim Morris » Sun May 25, 2003 6:28 pm

Thank You the Skipjack is SOLD. :D
Best Regards,
Tim Morris
Tim Morris

Return to SubSwap