Banner Ad 1

New Stuff

Heard about a new product? Announce it here!

Postby Skip Asay » Tue May 20, 2003 12:48 pm

While it's difficult to improve an automatic leveling control that already does what it's supposed to do - keep a submerged submarine level while under way - we've done it. Measuring only .75" X 1.1" X 0.3", APC-4 is the smallest and yet the most capable, user friendly, automatic leveling control available. Based on 25 years of "hands on" research and development, APC-4 is arguably the best there is. Simple installation, intuitive adjustment which allows fine tuning to meet your own boat's needs, variable sensitivity (the most sensitivity is not the best sensitivity - this is where experience tells the tale), and it's able to "stand alone" (no signal input required) so you don't have to waste a channel unnecessarily. The incredibly small size allows installation in even the smallest boats, the tightest compartments.

Not just ON the leading edge of technology, WE DEFINE IT!

Coming soon:
SubSafe II - State of the art failsafe which will control a servo and/or solenoid on loss of signal.
ST-15 - 15 amps of continuous current won't make this speed control even breathe hard. Measures 1.5" X 1.5" X .75"

Skip Asay/SubTech
The U.S. of A - Land of the Free BECAUSE of the Brave
Skip Asay

Postby Boomer » Tue May 20, 2003 2:01 pm

This is great. Lots of new electronic products coming our way in electronics from several different vendors. Competition is a wonderful thing. Keep it up guys

RJ

:D
Have Fun,

RJ
Boomer

Postby TMSmalley » Tue May 20, 2003 3:21 pm

Glad to have gotten a sneak peek at the new APC4 this weekend at the SubRon6 Fun Run, Skip. I never would have thought that a leveling device could be so small. It will be perfect in my SWM Blueback and I won't have to go without a Subsafe to do it!

A check is in the mail for one while your May 15 - June 15 10% discount is still in effect!

Tim
Tim Smalley
TMSmalley
SubCommittee Member

Postby Bigdave » Thu May 22, 2003 8:28 am

That is great news Skip. I for one could realy use a 15 AMP speed control. Please make it your top priority. Dave(patiently waiting) Welch. P.S. Keep up the good work. :p

Edited By Bigdave on 1053606994
David Welch
Commodore SR-8

"Eat your pudding Mr Land". "I ain't sure it's puddin" James Mason-Kirk
Douglas, 20K
Bigdave
SubCommittee Member

Postby Sub culture » Thu May 22, 2003 4:24 pm

Tee, hee! You could always have a look here Dave!

http://www.modelcontrollers.com

Andy
'Why are you staring at an empty pond?'

Want to dive your boat in crystal clear water? Then you had better Dive-in- http://www.diveintomodelsubmarines.co.uk
Sub culture
SubCommittee Member

Return to New Product Announcements