Banner Ad 1

Heads Up, League of extradordinary Gentlemen Nauit

Nautilus, Seaview, and more

Postby rustysub » Tue Apr 19, 2005 9:24 am

Heres a new release I saw today. I saw that movie, this looks like the second nice looking nautilus next to the Disney one. Sort of has that 19 century style with the scroll work.

http://www.hlj.com/
rustysub

Postby Lundberg » Mon Apr 25, 2005 8:05 am

Seems to be on back order, I didn't even finish thinking about ordering one, obviously I'm too slow ;-)

Has anybody purchased and received this kit? If so, what's it like?

/Bjorn
Lundberg

Postby Lundberg » Thu Apr 28, 2005 4:01 am

Hi again,

by a pure coincidence I noticed that the Nemo car from LXG is now availiable from Comet Minitures in the UK...but quite expensive...88 euros!

www.comet-miniatures.com

I sent a message to Comet asking if they are planning to have the Wave LXG Nautilus availiable as well but I still have not received a reply.

/Bjorn
Lundberg

Postby modelnut » Mon May 02, 2005 2:27 pm

Hello /Bjorn!

I received my kit in the mail on Friday. It looks like a pretty good kit. Lots better than you expect from Revell or Ertl. Details look very crisp.

On the downside, the instructions are in Japanese and you have to get those online since they do not come with the kit. And it looks like the kit is a snap-together. I could be wrong - I haven't tried putting it together yet.

For the link to the instructions look in my thread about the LXG NAUTILUS currently "In-Progress". :p

-Leelan
modelnut
SubCommittee Member

Return to Television and Movie Submarines