Banner Ad 1

My Adventure-filled Evening - fun with Photoshop!

Nautilus, Seaview, and more

Postby Bob the Builder » Thu Mar 24, 2005 12:53 pm

My family and I had quite the adventure last night!

First, we headed out to the Sidney port, here in Victoria to visit a friend's boat. Lo and behold, who do we see on the dock but my good friend, Captain Nemo! He invited us aboard the Nautilus for dinner, and not wanting to offend him (he can be touchy, at times), we accepted wholeheartedly.

Dinner was excellent, but no sooner was the main course served than a giant squid decided to attack the ship. Shorthanded, as most of the crew were out touring the Sea Life Caverns, Captain Nemo asked Renee and I to help defend the Nautilus from this denizen of the deep!

We stowed Logan safely in the wheelhouse and hurried out to attack the ferocious beast!

Renee, being the talkative sort, quickly negotiated with the squid and sent it on its way in exchange for a lobster, two crabs, and a generous helping of pickled Fabulina Oculinas.

Happy at having such a wonderful evening, Logan and I headed onto the deck to watch the sunset while Renee got some recipes from Nemo's chef.

We went home happy and slept very well, except for a mild case of indigestion (that darned saute of unborn octopus never did sit well with me).

Hope you enjoy our snapshots!

Bob
Bob Martin,
RCSub homepage: http://www.rc-sub.com
Bob the Builder
SubCommittee Member

Postby Art Broder » Thu Mar 24, 2005 4:37 pm

So, that's how you make your models look so good. We should ask everyone for unretouched photos, or full disclosure of retouched/edited photos! Good fun.
Art
Art Broder
SubCommittee#0060
RCABS- It's easy to control your own bladder!
Art Broder
SubCommittee Member

Postby Desert Boat » Thu Mar 24, 2005 6:45 pm

Excellent work and great to see a young family doing things together! Did the little guy get to meet Nemo's pet sea lion? Keep 'em coming. :D
Ray Agee
SCM #2551
Cactus Navy
Tempe, Arizona
Lord ... Shield us from the UltraSensitive!
Desert Boat

Return to Television and Movie Submarines