Banner Ad 1

New Electronics available in February

Heard about a new product? Announce it here!

Postby Atomic Subs » Wed Jan 12, 2005 12:32 pm

Hello,

Just as Matt mentioned in the last post, we have some new electronicscoming out this year. These will begin to be available starting in February. These electronics are the PERFECT match for your submarine project because of there specific design. So, starting in February, log on to AtomicSubs.com to order.

Thanks, Lyle Jansma
Lyle Jansma
www.atomicsubs.com
Atomic Subs

Postby Boss subfixer » Wed Jan 12, 2005 1:30 pm

Lyle, please clarify this for me from your website.

"PLEASE NOTE
Until further notice, ThorDesign and Atomic Subs will now only
offer our premier electronics as part of our full upgraded kits"

I read this a few weeks back and took it to mean that I can't buy just your electronics without buying a hull kit. I have some in process projects going and I'm close to ordering the electronics. If I read that wrong then my only defense is I'm a nuke.
Thanks
BSF

Edited By Boss subfixer on 1105551215
Don Evans
SCM# 2733

Put your heart into it, well done is better than well said... Ben Franklin
Boss subfixer

Postby ThorDesign » Wed Jan 12, 2005 3:39 pm

Hey,

I resemble that remark about being a Nuke!

Lyle will be modifying his site to allow seperate ordering of electronics. The new electronics are available now. I just recieved the first order from our board house and they are on the way to Lyle right now.

Also, indevelopment, a SUPER MICRO combo circuit that includes a pitch controller, failsafe, and speed control all in one tiny package that is the size of a postage stamp. This is intended for the new small models. It is in testing right now and should be available in late spring.
ThorDesign

Postby Boss subfixer » Wed Jan 12, 2005 4:12 pm

Ha Ha Ha hey Matt it takes a nuke to know one. I'm more the construction and repair variety then the fire that mother up and run it kind of nuke. Right now heavy on the repair end of the house. Your new electronics sound reeaal interesting, I'll be waiting and watching for the release.
Thanks
BSF
Don Evans
SCM# 2733

Put your heart into it, well done is better than well said... Ben Franklin
Boss subfixer

Postby Turbobearcat » Wed Jan 12, 2005 11:21 pm

Putting pricing on the website would also be nice there, I stopped in as we spoke about earlier today and was suprise not to see any pricing. :-)

When you said that the micro stuff was being offered, I am ALL EARS. :D

I have some small subs like my I-19 sub that's only 22 inches long and very very slinder..but hey if can be made waterproof, I'll buy it.

Mark
"Prepare for ramming speed!"
Turbobearcat

Postby ThorDesign » Thu Jan 13, 2005 12:54 am

Mark,

The micro combination circuit is still in testing. I have it in a 1/150th scale Sturgeon right now. No the Sturgeon is a scratch project and will not be produced, but the circuit will be available in the late spring if all continues to go well.

Lyle should have the prices up soon. They were listed in the new products announcement a few days ago.
ThorDesign

Postby Turbobearcat » Thu Jan 13, 2005 11:12 pm

Just let me know Matt, I'm very interested in the micro stuff, I have a Nimicho I-19 sub I would love to finish up soon and that "stamp size" unit would be perfect for what I need.
Now to meantion some of the other things I have that this can be used with.

Mark
"Prepare for ramming speed!"
Turbobearcat

Return to New Product Announcements