Banner Ad 1

Carmel Indiana - Reflecting Pond

Midwest US Local Chapter - Illinois, Iowa, Indiana, Kentucky, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Ohio, and Wisconsin.

Postby Tim Morris » Fri Apr 25, 2003 1:18 pm

I went to that spring run site this week and was amazed at how large that pond is. yes it is a large as a football field. the picture of the building in the background that John S made and put on the Subron 6 website is a perfect one to print for a landmark to spot.

It was otherwise a little bit difficult to spot from the road (3rd Ave SW) because of some work going on. It looked like they were most of the way done with putting in an underground water retention area next to the road.

I was hoping to join Sub Ron 6 but did not hear from John S after contacting Tim Smalley about membership.
Best Regards,
Tim Morris
Tim Morris

Postby Jshag » Fri Apr 25, 2003 10:16 pm

Tim,
I must have missed your reply. I will contact you by Email.
Oh,,and welcome into our group. All we ask at this time is that our members be members in good standing with the SubCommittee. So you have had a chance to see our site. Think it will do...? We are getting good responces from people so the turn out of SubCommitte members should be very good.

John Schagane
John Schagane
SubRon6
Lexington, KY
Jshag
SubCommittee Member

Postby Tim Morris » Sat Apr 26, 2003 2:15 am

all i can say is there must have been a really rich person that loves r/c subs to have made such a pond!!
it must be the best r/c pool in north america!
Best Regards,
Tim Morris
Tim Morris

Return to SubRon6