Banner Ad 1

Newcomer here with questions - Anybody from the Cincinnati area?

Midwest US Local Chapter - Illinois, Iowa, Indiana, Kentucky, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Ohio, and Wisconsin.

Postby Turbobearcat » Thu Apr 24, 2003 11:49 pm

:p
I was just wondering if anybody would be from the Cincinnati Area that I can chat with. I have two XXI boats that are smaller scale but can be made RC. I have surface ships that I take to Eden Park anf Todd Pond but I need to talk with somebody about starting up a battlefleet. Right now it's just between my son and myself! He's starting on a Dumas Bluefish fleetboat..has anybody done one of these before?
Also what is the smallest WTC have you even seen made?
the two XXI uboats are roughly 21 inches long and I want to
RC them badly!
"Prepare for ramming speed!"
Turbobearcat

Postby TMSmalley » Fri Apr 25, 2003 12:13 am

Hi Mark -
Lots of Ohio guys in the club - with two right in the Cinci area. When you join the SubCommittee, you'll get a membership roster that will list their contact info. (Our privacy rules prohibit posting contact info here without their permission.)

The SubCommittee Report (our four times per year club magazine) has had writeups on building the Dumas Bluefish. There is also some good info on Dean Naib's website Dean Naib's website www.marinerc.com

Also - you and your son might want to drive down to Carmel Indiana on May 17 for our big SubRon6 fun run. There will be quite a few subs there and its a fantastic facility.
Image Photo of Dean's Bluefish after her third trial

Edited By TMSmalley on 1051244407
Tim Smalley
TMSmalley
SubCommittee Member

Re: Newcomer here with questions - Anybody from the Cincinnati a

Postby Turbobearcat » Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:03 pm

Wow 9 years ago.... and How many are in the Cincy-Dayton area?
"Prepare for ramming speed!"
Turbobearcat

Return to SubRon6